HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLORIA VANDERBILT!
Wishing a very happy birthday to Gloria Vanderbilt on her 94th birthday! In her 94 years of life, there isn’t anything Gloria Vanderbilt hasn’t done, with collections in clothing, jewelry, perfumes, shoes, leather goods, sheets, paper goods, home furnishings, and eyewear. She is also an artist, actress, fashion designer, model, heiress, socialite, and author. She has written four novels and three memoirs. Her latest memoir, The Rainbow Comes and Goes: A Mother and Son on Life, Love, and Loss, was co-written with her son, Anderson Cooper. We hope to live as exciting a life as Gloria Vanderbilt!
Created in the 1970’s, Gloria Vanderbilt Eyewear was the first American designer eyewear brand to be licensed in the United States. The collection merges a designer name with affordability to meet he needs of women who require impeccable styling and quality frames at a sensible price. Gloria Vanderbilt products are designed to be comfortable, flattering and make you feel great.
About the eyewear
Gloria Vanderbilt eyewear offers simple but elegant metals and plastics of high quality at a moderate price. Each style incorporates the designer’s inspiration and provides fit features, such as adjustable unifit bridges and soft shapes comfortable for multi-focal wearers. Colors are varied to meet fashion trends and to subtly enhance the wearer’s features.
Eyewear Features and Benefits
- Many styles feature the Gloria Vanderbilt adjustable “stretch” bridge, sized to fit and look attractive on women
- Soft, classic shapes and eye-rims designed for multi-focal wearer
- Truly feminine details and variety of sublet colors in both zyl and metal
- Simple, yet elegant styles that subtly enhance the wearer’s features
Here are some of our favorites from the Gloria Vanderbilt Collection and the type of women who adore this collection!
- She is a mature woman who wants a quality product at an affordable price point; she spends her money wisely and intends to make her savings last
- She wants attractive eyewear – nothing too trendy or fashion-forward, but wants to appear stylish and modern
- She purchases through managed care program – value price
- She looks for names she can trust, yet believes in being transformable as she grows older and her style changes
To view these styles and more, visit the Gloria Vanderbilt Eyewear Collection by Zyloware Eyewear.
Make sure to share on Facebook and tell us what you think in the comments below! We love to hear your feedback!