We want to wish a very happy birthday to Gloria Vanderbilt on her 95th birthday! There isn’t much Gloria Vanderbilt hasn’t done in her 95 years of life, with collections in clothing, jewelry, perfumes, shoes, leather goods, sheets, paper goods, home furnishings and eyewear. Gloria’s also an artist, actress, fashion designer, model, heiress, socialite and author. She’s written four novels and three memoirs. Her latest memoir, The Rainbow Comes and Goes: A Mother and Son on Life, Love, and Loss, was co-written with her son, Anderson Cooper. We hope to live as exciting a life as Gloria Vanderbilt!
Created in the 1970’s, Gloria Vanderbilt Eyewear was the first American designer eyewear brand to be licensed in the United States. The collection merges a designer name with affordability to meet the needs of women who require impeccable styling and quality frames at a sensible price. Gloria Vanderbilt products are designed to be comfortable, flattering and gratifying.
About the Eyewear
Gloria Vanderbilt eyewear offers elegant, high-quality metals and plastics at a moderate price. Each style incorporates the designer’s inspiration and provides fit features, such as adjustable unifit bridges and soft shapes comfortable for multi-focal wearers. Colors are varied to meet fashion trends and subtly enhance the wearer’s features.
Eyewear Features and Benefits
- Many styles feature the Gloria Vanderbilt adjustable “stretch” bridge, sized to fit all women
- Soft, classic shapes and eye-rims designed for multi-focal wearers
- Truly feminine details and a variety of subtle colors in both zyl and metal
- Feminine, elegant styles that enhance the wearer’s features
The type of woman who adores this collection:
- Is mature and wants a quality product at an affordable price point; she spends her money wisely and intends to make her savings last
- Wants attractive eyewear – nothing too trendy or fashion-forward, but wants to appear stylish and modern
- Purchases through managed care program – value price
- Looks for names she can trust, yet believes in transformation as she grows older and her style changes
Here are some of our favorites from the Gloria Vanderbilt Collection!