National Eyewear Day is right around the corner! National Eyewear Day is a holiday that celebrates all things eyewear while serving a reminder of the importance of eye care. While you prepare for the event make sure it goes successfully by following this checklist:
- Don’t do it alone: gather a team to support the day. It’s no fun to go it alone- so why don’t you invite peers and friends to join in on the event!
- Track the change: create a budget. Managing your expenses- including your time- can help you record your return on investment and make things easier when planning the event next year!
- Know the flow: draft an outline for the day. Make sure your time and recourses are being used as wisely as possible by creating a schedule for you and those you are celebrating with.
- Have snacks: order light food and beverages. Having something for your patients to snack on makes waiting a little sweeter!
- Tell everyone about it: promote the day leading up to the event
- Display the supplied easel and poster in your store
- Hang posters in your community
- Contact the local newspapers
- Update your social media pages with the provided artwork
- Post on your social media pages leading up to and the day of the event
- Post on your blog (visit WeAreZyloware.com for content to use)
- Post on your website
- Put your best foot forward: prep your space. Clean and organize where ever you are hosting your event to make your patients as comfortable as possible.
- Document the day: take pictures and capture the highlights of the day. Don’t forget to share your pictures and highlights on social media with #nationaleyewearday and tag @zyloware so we can follow along in the fun!
- Get everyone involved: encourage participation from your peers and patients. This holiday is about helping people see a beautiful day every day, so the more the merrier!
- Have fun!
Have any questions about National Eyewear Day? Need more information? Want to celebrate with us? Call the Zyloware marketing department at 1-800-765-2121 ext. 357, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.